Shuzhuang Garden

  Shuzhuang Garden was built in 1913 by a wealthy Taiwanese named Lin Erjia, who modeled it after his father's villa in Banqiao,Taipei of Taiwan, Mr. Lin gave it the name "Shuzhuang" after his stylized name of "Shuzang". The gardenis divided into two parts, with "Canghai" facing the sea and "Bushan" against the hill, each having five scenic sights. The Garden contains the Gulangyu Piano Museum, which is "China's only and the world's first-class" treasure house of pianos, with nearly 100 precious historic pianos from throughout the world. The museum is an epitome of Gulangyu's musical culture.

Brief Introduction to Gulangyu

Copyright© All Rights Reserved.

Tel:0592-2066821 2060777